SMOKY MOUNTAINS. ADVENTURE. GO-KARTS. FUDGE.
Student Life in the Smokies is a Christ-centered conference-style camp for 7th-12th graders. It includes engaging worship from experienced worship leaders, learning through sound Biblical teaching and Bible study, community in Life Groups, and free time to explore the Smoky Mountains and greater Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge area. It's a week of focused learning, heartfelt praise, dramas, community building, and most importantly, God's Word on center stage.
This picturesque location offers a blend of the great outdoors in the Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennesse's largest waterpark at Wilderness at the Smokies and fun entertainment that your students and adults will enjoy. It's camp at a waterpark resort, but Sevierville is a setting that proudly boasts of a "Southern" atmosphere fueled by local hospitality. That combination makes for an environment suited perfectly to students for worshipping God and studying His Word.
- When? July 21-July 27
- Where? Wilderness at the Smokies
- $375/camper (cash, check, or credit cards accepted)
- Price includes camp cost, charter buses, Dollywood tickets, Grand Oaks camp shirt, and meals during transit to camp, at camp, and at Dollywood
- Camp forms available at every Sunday service
- Final payments due July 1
- Camp informational meeting July 8
For questions or to sign up electronically, please email Pastor Kirk