While everyone is welcome to enjoy all of our services and worship opportunities we offer, we do encourage you to become a member of Grand Oaks Church. Membership is a voluntary covenant between each believer and our community of faith. To join the Grand Oaks family, the church asks for three commitments:
1. COMMIT TO JESUS CHRIST
We believe that eternal life is in Christ alone and that salvation is accessed only through faith and trust in Christ. We respect the right of every person to choose their religion, but we also believe that faith in Christ is the only path to God. As a member of Grand Oaks Church, we ask you to become a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ alone.
2. COMMIT TO THIS BODY OF CHRIST
While many churches are committed to Jesus Christ, no two churches are alike.
3. GRAND OAKS COMMITS TO YOU
We ask that you put this same desire in your heart and actively help us in this effort. As you make these commitments to us, we as a church also make commitments to you:
- We commit to you our acceptance and love. We will pray for you, encourage you, challenge you, and support you as you live out the purpose for which Christ has called you.
- We will give you a place to belong and become involved. We will give you our friendship. We will give you an outlet for your gifts, talents, and creativity.
- We will teach you, inspire you, and unleash you. We want to help you make an impact on this church and your world. With the power of Christ, we will join together to change our community for the better.